The count down continues!
Its officially 10 days to the Lively Stones Hangouts October 2019 Edition (the 4th edition)
So far,we have received some frequently asked questions about the upcoming hangout and we want to answer these questions:
Question 1: Is The hangout free?
Answer: Yes. Attendance to the hangout is FREE…..All you need to do however is register with the link below. The reason for registration is for us to have an idea of how many people are coming as we have to make some arrangements for the attendees.
Question 2: Will there be live streaming of the hangout?
Answer: Yes. There will be live streaming on our Facebook page but the streaming will be only short clips of the hangout. So,its better to come down to the hangout if you want to truly enjoy the full experience.
Question 3: Is the hangout for only married people?
Answer: Not at all. Everyone that is 18 years and above is welcome. There is a special segment for everyone. You cannot afford to miss this edition of the hangout.
This edition,I will be bringing some experts to help deal with many areas of marriage,relationship and general well being.
There will not be any limit to your questions on subjects like:
- Sex and how to spice up your sex life
- How to enjoy your marriage even if you have not been doing so
- How to ensure you have a long lasting marriage in this world full of marriage problems
We will also have life music performances from of of Nigeria’s finest gospel artist.KAYCEELYRIKS
Please be my guest!
The Theme for this edition is: Making Marriage Work
High lights of the event will be teaching on:
- making marriage work and long lasting (how to overcome challenges every step of your marital journey)
- making marriage work and enjoyable
- making marriage work for millennials and everyone
- making marriage work with great sex
- How do I spice up my sex life in marrige
- making marriage work: what about the singles?
Date: 19th October 2019
Venue: Presken Hotel and resorts, 16 Mojodi Street off Toyin Street, Ikeja,Lagos
Time: 12pm -5pm
- Kelechi Anyalechi: Renowned book author, life coach and Management Consultant
- Mrs Hannah: Renowned Sex Coach and Motivational Speaker
- Jzhane Samuels:Livelystones founder, marriage and relationship counselor
- Pastor Ime James:Pastor and Sound Marriage Advocate
Please click the link below to register:
I look forward to seeing you,your friends and family there.